Ideas for the ATF Declaration
- Make this a discussion paper for your next team meeting.
- Pop it into the pigeon holes or eNews to your leadership group. Add a note with a few of your reflections.
Ideas for the Viral Video Campaign
Coming soon. Please sign up to our newsletter to hear news of it’s release!
Ideas for 10,000 BBQues
Adapt some of these to your context …
- Kids’ Games – ideas for games that could be achieved in a street. Approach them to help them with suggestions.
• balloons form national Families Week
• Icebreakers – just something that will facilitate introductions
• Scouts/Boy’ Brigade
• ides for go-karting or skateboarding.
- Just ‘Fun’ games (pinterst)
• Giant Kerplunk
• 8 Egg & spoobn
• Sack Race
• ‘Old fashion’ party games
- Encourage contact with local council & clocan businesses. Check about street closure or svn a part in your street.
- Part of sponsorship deal – celebrity will attend your BBQue
- Local celebrity: local do-gooder/volunteer who the council knows about but others may not. Thank and celebrate them
- Lunch; Breakfast BBQue: Dinner; Porgressive street dinner (garage or front yard)
• Sponsor-run BBQ (IGA supplies food/neighbouroodsupplies BBQ, bring cutlery etc.
- What if it rains?
• Garage parties -might end up being 2 garages
• Feel free to yse our church – offer.
- Security – few dads who wonder the street to check. High risk area?
- Wear (supplied) name tags.
- Make sure people know start and finish times so there are boundaries but not legalistic. Recommended 2 hours.